Due to increasing demand, BHMI is adding new team members to its Concourse Financial Software Product Division.
Omaha, NE — January 12, 2015 — Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc. (BHMI) is the creator of the Concourse Financial Software Suite™, a powerful PCI-compliant software solution designed to manage the back office processing of electronic payment transactions. Due to increased demand for product applications within this proven software suite, BHMI is expanding its Concourse Product Division.
“For more than a decade, BHMI has focused on making the Concourse Financial Software Suite the most flexible and powerful back office software solution in the electronic payments industry,” said Susie Swenson, Concourse Product Manager. “This dedication has set Concourse apart from other back office software products. As a result, the market demand is growing, and the timing is right to expand the Concourse Product Division.”
Below are the most recent additions to the Concourse product team:
- Marc Vaughn has joined BHMI as the Concourse Sales Director. Marc has over 30 years of experience in the electronic payments industry, and he will be responsible for leading the sales initiatives of the Concourse Product Division.
- Doug Edwards has joined BHMI as a Concourse Senior Technical Writer. Doug has over 30 years of experience with technical writing in the financial services industry. He has joined the documentation team within the Concourse Product Division.
- Matthew Wright has joined BHMI as a Concourse UI Engineer. Matt has extensive experience with application user interface design and development. He is a member of the team in charge of the browserbased interface for the Concourse Financial Software Suite.
- Nancy Sayles has joined BHMI as a Concourse Quality Assurance Engineer. Nancy is a proven specialist at regression testing and quality control procedures. She is part of the Concourse Quality Assurance Team.
- Phil Dalton has joined BHMI as a Concourse Systems Engineer. Phil has over 26 years of experience in the software technology industry and an additional 11 years of experience in outside sales. He is working with the application design team within the Concourse Product Division.
The Concourse Financial Software Suite allows financial institutions, networks, and third-party processors to manage the back office processing of electronic payment transactions (e.g., credit, debit, POS, ATM, mobile, prepaid, etc.). The following Concourse product modules can be licensed separately or purchased as part of an integrated back office solution:
- Concourse – Core™
- Concourse – Extended Settlement™
- Concourse – Reconciliation™
- Concourse – Fees & Commissions™
- Concourse – Disputes™ “
BHMI is committed to providing the most innovative and proven back office transaction processing software solution in the electronic payments industry,” stated Lynne Baldwin, President of BHMI. “As a result, BHMI will continue expanding its Concourse Product Division to meet the growing demand for the modules within the Concourse Financial Software Suite.”
ABOUT BALDWIN HACKETT & MEEKS, INC.
Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc. (BHM) was founded in 1986 and is the creator of the Concourse Financial Software Suite™ – a powerful PCI-compliant back office software solution specifically designed to manage electronic payments including credit, debit, POS, ATM, mobile, and prepaid transactions. With user-configurable business rules, an online transaction repository, and a continuous processing architecture, Concourse proactively assesses and allocates fees for all business relationships, settles and reconciles all transaction types, and automates the process of identifying and facilitating disputes. Concourse also has a user-friendly, browser-based transaction viewer and extensive reporting capabilities. For more information, please click here.